[opencms-dev] Problem in 6.0 beta 2 version

Atul Sharma toatul.sharma at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 09:56:49 CEST 2005

Hi,
     I have worked on openCms 5.0.1 and created XML Template in it.
There i have placed my template in source folder as directed in the
PDF. But in this version (6.0 beta 2 version) i am unable to create
template and can't understand where to place them mean in which folder
i have to put them. I have tried the link
http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/alkacon-documentation/howto_template/step1-jsptemplate.html
 and other but still unable to do work on it. Can somebody suggest
some PDF as in 5.0.1 version. Also if someone can guide me how to do
work on Workflow with openCms.

In Workflow i  want to achieve functionallity that One user can create a page,

Second user can authorise it.
And
Third User an publish it.

Pls respone me soon i am in the process of publishing my website.

--
Regards:
Atul