[opencms-dev] OpenCms6b2, microsite, ACL

patrick pat at www.monmien.com
Fri Apr 22 11:30:28 CEST 2005

[Reposted as a top level mail, not a reply to an existing one, sorry]

Hi!

I know have several microsites running on my OpenCms default web site, what I
would like to do is to create administrators for those microsites (with no
access (not even read access) to the other microsites).

By administrator I mean provide the ability to edit the microsite content and
publish it (and ideally to restrict its view to the microsite folder).

How would I do this? Is there any doc?

Thanks!

Patrick
OpenCms 6.0 beta2, jdk1.5, mysql 4.1, slackware.