[opencms-dev] [6b2]Can't see my page - help in troubleshooting

T Reaves treaves at silverfieldstech.com
Fri Apr 22 21:34:08 CEST 2005

     I'm trying to get up and running.  I've followed the templateone
example, and created teh templates and pages I want to use for my
site.  I then created an index.html page in my main site folder.  I
put a simple line of text in it.  Now, when I click on index.html in

     If I change the template to the templateone template I can then
see the page, along with the other things template one defines.  It
is just when I use my own template that I get nothing.

     I've tried looking through the logs, and nothing is there (other
than where I log in).  So I do not know what is wrong, nor even how
to troubleshoot it.

     Any ideas where to start?