[opencms-dev] [6b2] How to use template one without the content?

T Reaves treaves at silverfieldstech.com
Sun Apr 24 01:26:11 CEST 2005

     I'm finally beginning to make some headway in the  (very)
painful process of figuring out opencms & templateone.  I've figured
out that the menus are built automatically off of any folder in /site/
default with the correct property set.  I'm beginning to see who it
works.  Hopefully I'll have a good understanding of how it all goes
together before too much longer ( a few weeks/months?).  Anyway.

         I've tried to make a new site other than default.  I
selected 'site' and added a new folder.  Trouble is, that does not
seem to make it a new site.  So how do I create a new site?

     Secondly, can I take a module, in this case templateone, and
import it into this new site, but without it's content?

     Any help would be greatly appreciated!