[opencms-dev] My site is not showing in the drop-down

T Reaves treaves at silverfieldstech.com
Sun Apr 24 18:14:17 CEST 2005

     In 6b2 in the offline project, I clicked the sites folder.  In
this folder, I created a new folder for a new site.  So the site
folder now has two sub-folders: default and mySite. In the mySite
folder I created another folder - Tech - to represent level 1
navigation grouping similar to what is under default for the
templateone stuff.  So far so good.

     Now, under this new Tech folder I've created a page, and used
the default template one template. I've added some text to this
index.html file.  I can then click on the index.html, and it renders
correctly; the base page is there, and it uses the default color
scheme from template one. There are no header links, as I've not
defined any for this site.  The Tech folder is the only folder in the
menu on the left.

     Great.

     The problem is, even after publishing the site, my new site does
not appear in the Site drop-down. The Site drop down still only has /
and /site/default/.  How do I get it to appear in the drop-down?