[opencms-dev] OpenCms publish project error message on XML template

Arthur Visser arthur.visser at student.groept.be
Mon Apr 25 10:41:27 CEST 2005

Hello,

When I publish my entire project I get error message on my
XML templates (all of them). They seem to work fine in
offline and online project, but for each template I get this
error. Any idea where this comes from?

Exception com.opencms.core.CmsException: 17 Service
unavailable. Detailed error: There was an error while
parsing XML page file
/system/modules/nl.bodyplan.site/templates/results.xml.
root cause was com.opencms.core.CmsException: 20 Wrong XML
content type. Detailed error: XML document
/system/modules/nl.bodyplan.site/templates/results.xml is
not of the expected type. This document is "xmltemplate",
but it should be "PAGE" (OpenCms XML page file)..

I am using : OpenCMS 5.0.1 - Tomcat 5.0.18 - Java 1.4.2 - XP
Home SP2 - MySQL 4.0.22

XML file:

<!-- This links the XMLTemplate mechanism with the JSP
templates.

     So far it is required because the WYSIWYG editor
(OpenCMS version 5.0) still is

     completly based on the XMLTemplates. -->

<xmltemplate>

<stylesheet>/system/modules/nl.bodyplan.site/resources/bodyp
lan.css</stylesheet>

<!-- Define the stylesheet for the WYSIWYG editor -->

<!-- Template description - main results template for the
Body Plan Sport website -->

<template>

    <element name="results"/>

</template>

<!-- This describes the "results" element used above.-->

     <elementdef name="results">

     <class>com.opencms.flex.CmsJspTemplate</class>

     <template>../jsptemplates/results.jsp</template>

     </elementdef>

</xmltemplate>

Arthur