[opencms-dev] Templates within templates

Gregory Frank greg at emailanalyst.com
Mon Apr 25 16:59:12 CEST 2005

Is there a way to embed a template inside another template? Specifically
I'm trying to have a separate template page for the site's navbar, but I
can't figure out how to get it to work properly. Using <cms:include
page="navbars" /> in the master template imports correctly, but then the
<cms:link> tags in the navbars page don't get resolved. I could just put
the navbar code into the main template itself, but I think it would be
easier to maintain separately. Plus, the option of including a different
set of navbars in different situations looks much easier to do with this
type of setup. What's the proper way to do this?

Thanks,

Greg