[opencms-dev] (6b2) Multilanguage XML Selection

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Tue Apr 26 09:39:58 CEST 2005

Must investigate this.

Please make sure that this is not an issue with the resource bundle
(properties file) itself. AFAIK according to the Java spec, these should be
in US_ACSII. There's a special tool available from SUN to convert from
encoding X to US_ASCII. Check the "Java localization FAQ". It may be that
the "special" chars are lost because of this, and OpenCms is "innocent" ;-)

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts