[opencms-dev] R: Re: Send mail with Opencms 6.0.2 (Thomas Maerz)

Domenico De Seta domenico.deseta at tiscali.it
Tue Apr 26 13:09:12 CEST 2005

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for the kind answer, however before trying I have a
clarification to ask: do you mean I have to use my e-mail client account
settings? I was thinking that since the recommend message has to be sent
by the Opencms server it was necessary to properly configure  its mail
server… I am a little bit confused so please if you can explain better
what goes on behind the sending of e-mail messages from opencms .jsp
files.

Regards

Domenico