[opencms-dev] Could not import module from source

Jon Sharp jon.sharp at j2ssolutions.com
Wed Apr 27 10:17:07 CEST 2005

I've done a clean install of 6.02, and workplace etc works fine.
I did a module export of my site under 5.01, but when I try to import it in
6.02 I get error:

org.opencms.configuration.CmsConfigurationException: Could not import
module from source
'C:\tomcat-4.1.30\webapps\opencms\WEB-INF\packages\modules\aspawd-pre6.zip'
is already installed
Requested resource: /system/workplace/administration/module/module_new.html
OpenCms version: 6.0 beta 2 Corrin
OpenCms context: /opencms/opencms

I clearly have not installed it yet, and it does not appear in workplace.
Is there likely to be a problem with config files in my module
(aspawd-pre6.zip), and if so any hints?
thanks
Jon