[opencms-dev] Handling internal errors

Gregory Frank greg at emailanalyst.com
Wed Apr 27 17:25:51 CEST 2005

How do I get a page to display why things aren't working.
/opencms/handle404 doesn't seem to do anything. In fact, whenever I mess
something up or point to a page that doesn't exist I get a completely
blank page. That's probably OK for a production site, but in development
I need to know why things aren't working so I can fix them :^)

How do I setup a handler to display such error or setup a log to capture
them? (Did I just overlook that in some part of the documentation?)

Thanks,

Greg