[opencms-dev] LDAP Integration?

John Emmer jemmer at avega.com
Wed Apr 27 20:15:14 CEST 2005

I've seen mention on this list of an LDAP module offered by Alkacon, but I
don't see mention of it on their website.  All I found there was mention of
discussion of future support.

However, I did find in the version 5 era documentation, reference to the
user management being decoupled in that version to allow LDAP integration.

Could someone please clarify the current situation with LDAP?  Has anyone
done the integration, either open or commercial?

As I write this I'm checking the source out of CVS to see what it might
involve, but I'd certainly prefer to find an existing solution than to have
to write my own.

Thanks!

John Emmer
Senior Software Engineer
Avega
200 N. Sepulveda, Suite 600   El Segundo, CA 90245
310-563-3322    jemmer at avega.com