AW: AW: [opencms-dev] External Links not working in NetscapeandFireFox

Kai Schliemann k.schliemann at comundus.com
Thu Apr 28 18:20:02 CEST 2005

Hi Nick,

we had the same problem in OpenCms Version 5. Changing the link name to
*.html (from: "externalLink" to: "externalLink.html") solved the problem as
well.

Just in case you need another solution.

Regards

i.A. Kai Schliemann
IT-Consultant

comundus IT-Beratung GmbH
Schüttelgrabenring 3, 71332 Waiblingen

Tel:    +49 (0) 71 51-5 00 28-0   Fax: -99

www.comundus.com  www.comundus-e-quality.com