[opencms-dev] possible bug in beta 3

Alexander Wallace aw at avatartechnology.com
Fri Apr 29 00:33:04 CEST 2005

Hi there... First, thank you very much to the opencms team for the product,
beta 3 looks really nice...

Not sure if this is a bug or something i can fix otherwise so, i post it
here...

Setup went just fine... The login page of the workplace tho, shows this legend
in a red box under the login form:

[The version of workplace-templates and workplace-classes are different.
Please update one.
Workplace: 6.0 beta 2 Corrin
Classes: 6.0 beta 3 Corrin]

I logged in and went straight to the "New Administration" section to see
what's new there (looking for a web-users admin module) and it really looks
nice! (i'm so glad the L&F is not the blue theme it had before, it really
brought me bad memories of old times)... However, and i don't know if this is
related to the versions legend, the "New Admin" module shows a "Please wait
(1.0)...

When viewed under konqueror, the wait dialog does not remain there...

All that being said, i'm not sure if the new admin section is supposed to be
usable yet anyway...

If these are really bugs, please let me know and i'll file them in bugzilla...

Thanks!