[opencms-dev] Newbie question: Nested xml elements: repositioning?

Hartmut Franz hartmut.franz at idmedia.com
Fri Apr 29 12:37:44 CEST 2005

Hi!

Once in a while I check out the recent opencms version - the current
transformation into JSP-Tag usage makes it much more attractive.
The new xml-content is exactly what I missed in older versions.

However, when scanning the docs and examples of opencms6 beta2 briefly, I
found:

- A new nested xml element is appended always on top of the others.
- It cannot be repositioned by the author

-the display order seems to be fixed

>From my experiences, manual repositioning (or autmotical sorting with
various custom strategies) is something my customers often need

Did I miss something in the examples? Is it already possible to do that?

thanks for any hints

Hartl