[opencms-dev] [6b3] my /export directory is not accessible....

T Reaves treaves at silverfieldstech.com
Fri Apr 29 23:04:56 CEST 2005

     Hello all.  Last weekend I setup and deployed 6b2.  After some
initial trouble, I got this working.  I'm using the instructions from
"Configuring OpenCms with Apache httpd 2.0, Tomcat and mod_proxy" so
that I can handle multiple sites.  I was able to hit my site, and
everything worked.

     Last night, I installed 6b3.  As I had only been playing, I
decided to just do a clean install, again using the mod_proxy stuff.
I am no back up-and-running; I have three sites defined.
1) the admin site
2) the templateone site
3) my site
the problem I am now having is that no resource under /export is
visible for sites 2 & 3.  I can see my text fine, but /export/pics/
stech/stech_logo_3.png does not bring up the logo as it should.  Nor
are .js files under export being found.

     I'm sure this is just a configuration issue, but I've been over
the configuration several times.  This exact scenario worked for me
with 6b2.  Any ideas why not with 6b3?

     Thanks!