[opencms-dev] A beginner want to get some documents on Opencms

kevin kevintechmail at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 14:56:25 CEST 2005

hi,all
From last week, I started to learn opencms.
It seems it is really difficult learning curve. By now, I got little on it.
I have searched the Internet, there is rarely document on opencms.

I have to get help from this mail list.

Can anybody give me suggestion on how to start with opencms, or, if you have any documents which you think are worthy reading, please send to me.
In addition, can anybody explain how the opencms system work? what is the basic mechanism?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance.

        kevin
        kevintechmail at gmail.com