[opencms-dev] Suggestion: registry for resource type andlauncherids

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Sat Apr 30 18:06:11 CEST 2005

Stephan

> wouldn't it be possible to reuse the repository of the
> modules / sandbox on opencms.org, at least for now? In
> parallel i'd like to help in coding for the new repository.

We will have at last to wait until the 6.0 final release is out. Before this
I can not allocate any resources on that task. I have to say I am still not
conviced that we actually need this. What do others on this list think about
this?

> I still think that the ids should be unique, too. The
> resource collectors only take an id

Good point, the resource collectors should better also use the type names,
not the id's.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior