[opencms-dev] Re:Include a new resource-type in the workplace in beta 3

sgomez at soluziona.com sgomez at soluziona.com
Wed May 4 19:15:39 CEST 2005

Hi all again,
I defined my new resource-type in opencms-vfs.xml and opencms-workplace.xml
in beta 3, and everything goes ok.

Anyway, I think it is a good idea to include the resource-type definition
in my module (as xsd schemas are),  in order to improve its portabilitiy to
other opencms-installations. So if anyone can answer my previous questions,
I will thank for that.

Regards,
Silvia Gómez

On Wed May 4 18:34:50 CEST 2005 sgomez at soluziona.com wrote:

>I had installed OpenCms 6 beta 1, and I would like to update to beta 3
release.

>I had defined some xsd's schemas to be included in the workplace(in
opencms-vfs.xml and opencms-workplace.xml),  but I have seen that in beta 2
and beta 3 they are not defined in the same way, but associated to a
module.

> Where can I find a description of the opencms-modules.xml syntax?
>
>It seems to include inside a module section the two "old" sections
explorertype and resourcetype, but I have seen you can also add some info
related to the properties of the resources, such as template-elements or
content-conversion. Which is the meaning of the attribute "type=shared" and
which are the other possible values? Can I include there all the
extra-properties I have defined for that type of content?