[opencms-dev] newbie question

Alexander Wallace aw at avatartechnology.com
Thu May 5 15:27:35 CEST 2005

The new wizzard is the little wand icon beside the back and up icons right on
top of the tree of the explorer... If you edit the preferences (the little
hammer icon) you can configure the workplace so that text shows with the
icons too)..

hope that helps

On Thursday 05 May 2005 04:40 am, vamsi  dandu wrote:

> Stephen,
>
> I was really overwhelmed to see your reply.
>
> It is really good see that someone could understand my question and
> able to answer my question and many thanks for your reply.
>
> Regarding uploading of file, I could not find the way to get to "New
wizard".

> can you help me in finding it?
>
> In properties management, i could only add attributes to the existing types
and is there any option of adding my own types to the opencms?

> I would really appreciate your early reply.
>
> Best Regards,
> varma Dandu.
>

> On Thu, 05 May 2005 Stephan Hartmann wrote :
> >Hi,
> >
> > > 1) I could upload pictures in admin view and would like to know any
> > > facility  to upload any other types of files?
> > >

> >you can upload files where you like with the "new wizard -> upload file".
an