[opencms-dev] OpenCMS 5.01 undex Jboss

Campione Aldo aldo.campione at siemens.com
Fri May 6 15:27:11 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I'm trying to let OpenCms 5.01 working under Jboss 3.2.6 (with Tomcat 5.0.28
integrated).
I' Have installed OpenCMS and everything was OK.
I had some problems when i tried to access opencms but I've removed
javax.servlet.jar from JBOSS/SERVER/DEFAULT/LIB and now everything works
fine except creating and editing HTML pages.

When I try to create an HTML page I get the known error :

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.xerces.dom.CoreDocumentImpl.getEncoding()Ljava/lang/String;

I know the problem is Xerces, but I don't know where to put xerces-1_4_4.jar
that comes with OpenCMS.

Can anybody help me please ???