[opencms] Re: [opencms-dev] can opencms store pictures in diff sizes

Stephan Hartmann hartmann at metamesh.de
Fri May 6 21:45:48 CEST 2005

Hi,

i am currently working on a resource loader for OpenCms image files that lets
you resize images on-the-fly.
It supports flex cache and also static export (however with wrong file
extension in the rfs).

I made my current working version available under
http://www.metamesh.de/opencms/opencmsmodules/imageops/index.html

Any comments are welcome.

Regards,
Stephan