[opencms-dev] changes to workplace.properties

T Reaves treaves at silverfieldstech.com
Sat May 7 05:40:07 CEST 2005

     Hello all.

     I've modified my configuration_css and added two new
properties.  I updated stylesheet.xsd, and style_accessable.css.
When I click edit from the context menu of configuraton_css, my two
new edit boxes are there, and their values have the desired effect in
the end product css.

     I then modified workplace.properties so that I would have a nice
label and help message, instead of the default display of the key.
I've followed the same naming patters as every other property in
templateone.  The problem is that my label and help are not
displaying when I edit configuration_css; it still shows the key name.

     Any ideas?

     Thanks!