[opencms-dev] Selection of multiple resources

Thomas Kraft thomas.kraft at synyx.de
Mon May 9 17:26:08 CEST 2005

>will it be possible in final 6 to select multiple resources for delete, move,
>copy, publish, lock, touch ?

I hope so, but i think this will result in a mayor change of the
workplace, so i think that will not be ;)

>Eg, it's hard to publish many single resources one by one ...

to upload many files you can either use the upload applet or a zip file,
that can be expanded after uploading.

To publish many files, you can try to publish the foldr containing these
files, then OpenCms will publish all containing resources and folders
(recursively) also. But this will only work if you want to publish
everything. If you only want to publish a part of that files, that won't
work :(

Maybe we can get such a feature in Version 7 ;)

Best, Thomas