[opencms-dev] CmsTask Creation

Matutek Basilico matute.listas at gmail.com
Tue May 10 17:02:21 CEST 2005

Hi all...

I want to create a CmsTask within a JSP, I mean with Java Code...

I test with:
   CmsConfigurationManager configurationManager = new
CmsConfigurationManager(baseFolderToWhat);
   I_CmsDbContextFactory runtimeInfoFactory = new CmsDbContextFactory();
   CmsSecurityManager cmsSM =
CmsSecurityManager.newInstance(configurationManager,
runtimeInfoFactory);

But It throws a NullPointer Esception in the init method of the
CmsSecurityManager.
baseFolderToWhat ==> What Folder is it? where the xml-config files are located?
Can I use relative Path something like ${CATALINA_HOME}\WEB-INF\config

I'm using OpenCms 6 b2.

Thanks!.

Matutek

colaborativa.net