[opencms-dev] RE: [opencms] (6b3) Linking directly to the XMLcontent editor

Jorge González informatico at hotelparadisepark.com
Tue May 10 18:23:34 CEST 2005

The link i posted in the last mail works only from the workspace.

I'm having a security problem accessing the content from the outside world.

org.opencms.security.CmsSecurityException: Denied access to resource
'/contents/blank', required permissions are +w [Code 303 - No permissions to
perform this operation]
	at
org.opencms.db.CmsSecurityManager.checkPermissions(CmsSecurityManager.java:5
023)
	at
org.opencms.db.CmsSecurityManager.checkPermissions(CmsSecurityManager.java:4
786)
	at
org.opencms.db.CmsSecurityManager.lockResource(CmsSecurityManager.java:2409)

I log in with a valid user and password (the user permissions are ok,
because i can edit this content from within the workplace).

I also tried using a custom login page, with no change.

The most strange thing is that i can see the user login name and last login
in the bottom frame, so the system is using that info.

Now i have this scenario

login page (jsp) --> navigation page, with links to another contents

The navigation page has links to the editor like this one

http://localhost:8080/cms/cms/system/workplace/editors/editor.jsp?resource=/
contents/blank&directedit=true&elementlanguage=es&backlink=/www/endEdit.jsp

The navigation page also shows the user data, and there is a cmsuser
present, so Why i can't edit that content directly ??

Thanks