[opencms-dev] Module for automating the publication andunpublication

OpenCms opencms at arcadian.com.br
Wed May 11 17:01:32 CEST 2005

Hi all,

Please, I need to know if the module for autmating the publication and
unpublication made by Olli do that job automatically on OpenCms 5.0.1. I
have imported the module and the files to workplace (the wizard to create
new pages works fine). The method to check if a page has expired (
hasExpiredJSP()) works fine too.
I need urgently to know if that module do the job automatically (maybe
putting something on the scheduler that I don´t know). Or if need I search
the OpenCms API to program the publication and unpublication with the
knowledgement that the page has expired or not?
Hopefully this makes sense,

Thanks in advance,

Henrique Chevreux O. C. Dias
Desenvolvimento
Oriens Tecnologia Ltda.
+55 (31) 2191-8777

"Quando você julga os outros, não os define. Define a si mesmo."

    Wayne W. Dyer