[opencms-dev] ver 6b -- set up structured content

philip lau pcllau at gmail.com
Wed May 11 17:29:56 CEST 2005

hi Ulrich,

I found your link for the article management website very helpful. I
am a newby to opencms, and am trying to understand how the structure
of cms works. Eventually, i would like to build an intranet site for
work, and customize it using jsp, and implement modules.

Do you have any other links to tutorials similar to this.

Thanks in advance,

Philip Lau