[opencms-dev] ver 6b -- Request resource not available when I open a structured content

Xavier Ottolini xavier.ottolini at adelis.com
Fri May 13 09:58:25 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I try to create my first structured content. I tried to follow the
tutorial of this message :
http://mail.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2004q4/013609.html

In my site (/sites/transport-woehl/), I created a folder
/fr/actualites/

The folder has the following properties :
template=/system/modules/com.adelis.transportwoehl/templates/index_local
template-elements=/fr/actualites/detail.jsp

1. I copied the article.xsd of the demo to my folder /fr/actualites/. I called it article_woehl.xsd

2. I created a Generic XML content. I called it article_0001.html. Here is the following code :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<Articles xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="opencms://sites/transport-woehl/fr/actualites/article_woehl.xsd">
  <Article language="en">
    <Title><![CDATA[Sample article 1]]></Title>
    <Teaser><![CDATA[This is the teaser or the first sample
article.]]></Teaser>
    <Text name="Text0">
      <links/>
    </Text>
    <Release>1117551600000</Release>
    <Author><![CDATA[Xavier]]></Author>
  </Article>
</Articles>

3. I Opened the file. There was a nice editor.

4. Then I created a detail page. The jsp is created to display the
article. The script is below :
<%@ page session="false" %>
<%@ taglib prefix="cms" uri="http://www.opencms.org/taglib/cms" %>
<cms:contentload collector="singleFile" param="${opencms.uri}"
editable="true">
<h2><cms:contentshow element="Title" /></h2>
</cms:contentload>

5. I connected the detail page to the XML content using the "template-elements"
property. The folder has the property template-elements set to "/fr/actualites/detail.jsp".

6. I published the folder.

When I try to open the file I have got a message
HTTP Status 404 -
The requested resource () is not available.

I do not understand why I have got the message. The paths are OK. There
is no message into the log files about this problem (aside the 404
error). Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

--
Xavier Ottolini
Développeur multimédia