[opencms-dev] opencms creating templates

philip lau pcllau at gmail.com
Fri May 13 13:40:53 CEST 2005

Thanks,

That was a great quick tutorial. Im only a newby, but found that the
documentation that came with opencms didn't cover any of these basic
steps. Brilliant. Now I can concentrate on developing my templates.

Another issue, I was wondering if anyone may know about. Does opencms
support Apache Velocity template language?

Thanks again,

Philip Lau