AW: [opencms-dev] (6b3) Confusing exception description

Bernd Wolfsegger bw at code-create.com
Fri May 13 19:03:29 CEST 2005

Hi Kai,

I know that, but I didn't know that I can configure it that detailed so that a
specific user with specific permissions will not see specific context menu
entrys.
You're sure?

Kind regards, Bernd

On Friday 13 May 2005 18:16, Kai Schliemann wrote:
> Hi Bernd, hi list,
>
> you can configure the context menu for each resource type in the file
> "webapps/webappname/web-inf/config/opencms-workplace.xml"
>
> Regards
>
> Kai Schliemann
> IT-Consultant
>
> Besuchen Sie uns auf dem LinuxTag.
> 22. - 25. Juni 2005, Messe Karlsruhe, Stand C105.

> comundus IT-Beratung GmbH
> Schüttelgrabenring 3, 71332 Waiblingen
>
> Tel:  +49 (0) 71 51-5 00 28-0   Fax: -99
>
> www.comundus.com    www.comundus-e-quality.com

[  Code Create
[  Web Content Management und Präsentation

[  Bernd Wolfsegger
[  Sun Certified Programmer for Java(TM) 2 Platform

[  Office in Germany
[
[  Lohmeyerstrasse 13
[  10587 Berlin