[opencms-dev] customized style sheet links using jsp

Erik Lyons ELyons at cityofsalem.net
Fri May 13 19:13:56 CEST 2005

Despite its absence from the example in the documentation,
rel="stylesheet" is required in the <link tag.

>>> philip lau <pcllau at gmail.com> 5/13/2005 8:52:57 AM >>>
Hi All,

I am trying to create a stylesheet link in my custom .jsp template.
But it doesn't work. The code I use is as follows:

<link type= "text/css"
href="<cms:link>../resources/mystyle.css</cms:link>">

I placed the .css file in /modules/my_package_name/resources.

Please can someone help.

Thanks in advance,

Philip Lau