[opencms-dev] jdbc failed....

philip lau pcllau at gmail.com
Sun May 15 21:11:39 CEST 2005

Hi Paulo,

I installed OpenCms 6, but version 5 should be installed in a similar
manner. Make sure you installed MySQL without a password. Then when
you get to step 2 of opencms installation, select MySQL, leave
everything else as default, then continue. Thats it.

I would suggest you use the latest version 6. As it has most of the
modules as in version 5 and more.

Phil