[opencms-dev] Poor HtmlWidget

Bernd Wolfsegger bw at code-create.com
Tue May 17 10:26:00 CEST 2005

I wrote about  the same point some time ago.
I think they are not able to do this for what reason ever or think it is not
necessary, because for structured content layout/formatting should be done by
the template and not be mixed with content. But at least links are not
formatting/layout, so it should be possible to place links in a xml content
HTML Field without knowledge of HTML.
If the final 6 is out and there is time left I will try to do it myself, as
well as a better link and popup handling.
Have done this with another CMS before.

Kind regards, Bernd Wolfsegger