[opencms-dev] JavaScript in v5

Erik Lyons ELyons at cityofsalem.net
Tue May 17 22:07:26 CEST 2005

I'm trying to incorporate some JavaScript popup menus in a JSP template.
The code lives in a separate .js file accessed via a <cms:link> tag the
same as the style sheets, in the same ../resources folder. There is no
tomcat error loading the JSP and there is no client JS error from the
mouseovers, they just don't do anything. I've also tried dropping all
the JS code right in the JSP, instead of using <script
src=<cms:link>..., same result. This code works fine in a local HTML
file, so the only difference is that it is in a JSP served by OpenCMS.
Anyone else doing this sort of thing?

Thanks,
-e.l.