[opencms-dev] Development cycle building web sites using Opencms

Pedro Huitema Pedro.Huitema at wwu.edu
Wed May 18 01:03:20 CEST 2005

Vasil,

As far as I am concerned, I initially develop my templates in Macromedia
Dreamweaver (a standard html page), then once I am satisfied, I copy
paste the template into OpenCMS and turn it into a jsp where I add the
various tags for titles and properties.

This allows me to create complex templates, all while keeping the
development of individual pages very simple, which is what a CMS is
supposed to do.

I wouldn't count on the ability to create complex pages from the text
editor...

Pedro Huitema
(360) 650-7229
Pedro.Huitema at wwu.edu