AW: AW: [opencms-dev] (6b3) Confusing exception description

Bernd Wolfsegger bw at code-create.com
Wed May 18 11:36:52 CEST 2005

Hi Kai,

as I understand the matter these are the settings for the resourcetype access permissions, not for the contextmenuentry access.
These are in:

				<editoptions>
					<defaultproperties enabled="true" shownavigation="true">
						<property name="Title"/>
					</defaultproperties>
					<contextmenu>
						<entry key="explorer.context.lock" uri="commons/lock.jsp" rules="d d aaaa dddd dddd" order="10"/>
						<entry key="explorer.context.overridelock" uri="commons/lockchange.jsp" rules="d d dddd dddd aaaa" order="20"/>
						.
						.
					</contextmenu>
				</editoptions>

And in the description of these "rules" I can not see any possibility to relate to groups or users.
The problem with the resourcetype access permissions is, that they have no effect on what does appear in the context menu and what not.
So you have all the entrys, but get an exception, if you select an entry for which you don't have the correct permission.

Kind regards, Bernd