[opencms-dev] List archive - try Gmane.org instead of OpenCms.org

Paul D. Bain paulbain at pobox.com
Thu May 19 02:38:46 CEST 2005

Patrick Donker wrote:
> Guys,
>
> Looks like the site hosting the mail archive [of this email list
 > at OpenCms.org] is severely overloaded. If
> I dont get an error about the max connections being reached, it takes
> ages before a pages is being presented. Arent there any mirrors?
> Thanks
> -Patrick

Patrick,

	You could try Gmane's archive of this mailing list:

	http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.cms.opencms.devel

Sometimes, it is easier to search Gmane's archive.

	FWIW, I used the email archives a short time ago and encountered no
difficulty. I wonder why -- why did you encounter slowness but not I?