[opencms-dev] Re: (6b3) Editor label tags with nested contents

sgomez at soluziona.com sgomez at soluziona.com
Thu May 19 12:36:21 CEST 2005

>Hi list:
>
>There is a problem with the labels and help bubbles within the xml editor.
>If you have a nested content, like the example...
>file: bookmark.xsd
>
>----
><xsd:element name="Contact" type="OpenCmsAddress" minOccurs="0"
>maxOccurs="3" />
>----
>
>What's the label's name on the workplace_XX.properties file ?
>How can i mark the translations on this file to present the label and the
>help bubble ?
>

>Thanks.

I have been testing it, and I came to the conclusion that you have to
define a label
for each attribute of the nested type as if it were a "main" xmltype:

editor.label.Address.attribute1=whatever
editor.label.Address.attribute1.help=whatever help

Besides,  you have to define a label  with the name of the attribute in the
"main" xmltype
with  that (nested) type, in this case:

editor.label.Address.Contact=whatever

(although you define the label for the help, it will be ignored, you cannot
put a help-buble)

Regarding your other question, I think it depends on the locale you have
configured for the OpenCms
 workplace in the Preferences of your "workplace" user

Regards,
Silvia Gómez