[opencms-dev] Help on development/deployment architecture

Rui Baeta rui.baeta at opensoft.pt
Thu May 19 17:38:15 CEST 2005

Well, I know that using modules is the perfect solution, but by now I am
having trouble using them with my templates. I will post another thread for
this problem.

So, I decided to put my templates and all other resources in folders inside
/sites/default/im ("im" is my site name). Not a great decision, I am realizing
now... Now I need to have a deployment procedure to deploy templates and
resources to production machine.

I tried to use the export function but we don't have an "import" one, and I
also tried the upload function, but it is not acceptable with dozens of
files...

Any other ideas? Or I will have to solve my "templates in modules" problem
first...

Thanks again!