[opencms-dev] Email Form sends email and confirmation only if theuser is logged into the workplace

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Mon May 23 01:28:18 CEST 2005

Hi,

here is the answer to my own question:

the contact form works, if it is accessed via https and with
/opencms/opencms/ directly through tomcat in online project without
getting rewritten by mod_rewrite and get proxied through apache
mod_proxy, which means that opencms forms are (must be?) secure ;-)

The online form and XMLContent technology is realy great and exciting.

Thanks and greetings to OpenCMS Experts / Developers.

Best Regards,
Arash