[opencms-dev] Howto add a language to templateone configuration_common

Domenico De Seta domenico.deseta at tiscali.it
Mon May 23 09:33:10 CEST 2005

Hello,

I finally succeded in adding Italian locale for the Workplace: now I
would like to add italian locale also in the drop-down menu that appears
in different xml files such as configuration_common, configuration_css,
and the like.

Again I rely on previous experience of other Opencms users as well on
goodwill and patience of its creators to augment my familiarity with
this tremendously powerful and flexible platform.

Regards to all,

Domenico