[opencms-dev] mod_proxy

Bernd Wolfsegger bw at code-create.com
Mon May 23 12:02:42 CEST 2005

Arash,

well, I also have a form on my site and I have no problems sending and
receiving the data and I use mod_proxy/ROOT webapp etc. too, but no mod_jk.
And I do not use https because I can not afford a certificate right now. But
it would be better to have one for transmitting form data :). So what kind of
form do you have? Is it a special OpenCms templateone thing or a self build.
And how do you process the data?

Kind Regards, Bernd

[  bw at code-create.com
[  http://www.code-create.com/