[opencms-dev] (6b3) Too many ImageGallery selection, howto restrict to a VFS subtree ?

cherif multxt at free.fr
Mon May 23 13:31:34 CEST 2005

Hi Gonzalez,

This one too, not sure even to understand the question. But i am using many
images in my apps
in galleries/pics, create a folder reflecting the name of a MODULE using the
images, then put sub folders orgnised by categories to receive my images
so, under the drop down menu according to subfolder, the image list is
really limited.

As you can see i am not really an expert, but it works for me

best regards