[opencms-dev] OpenCms 6.0 RC 1 released

ark-d at betasystems.com ark-d at betasystems.com
Wed May 25 18:28:43 CEST 2005

Hello Alex,

just want to provide feedback and say congratulations and many thanks for
the RC1 release.
I have just updated our Intranet OpenCMS 6 Beta3 Installation to RC1
without no errors, it took less than 1/2 hour (data export size 150 MB),
I had only to increase the jvm heap size to 512MB, so that the content
import could get running.

The only thing which doesn't still work is the syncronization setting,
which gets lost after restarting tomcat.
As I remember in ocms 5, the sync settings was written to the registry.xml,
is there any similar settings for ocms 6 rc1?

Kind Regards and many thanks to you and your great team,
Arash

             "Alexander
             Kandzior"
             <alex at opencms.org                                          To
             >                         "'The OpenCms mailing list'"
             Sent by:                  <opencms-dev at opencms.org>
             opencms-dev-bounc                                          cc
             es at opencms.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [opencms-dev] OpenCms 6.0 RC 1
             25.05.2005 16:21          released

             Please respond to
                The OpenCms
               mailing list
             <opencms-dev at open
                 cms.org>

Hi all,

OpenCms 6.0 RC 1 (aka 5.9.1) has been released and is available for
download
from the http://www.opencms.org website.

This is the last beta release for OpenCms 6.0. June 30 the 6.0 final
release
will be available.

In case you try out this 6.0 RC 1 release, please provide feedback
regarding
any issue you encounter.

In case you want to check out this build from the CVS, use must check out
the "build_5_9_1" tag.

For a full list of features and open issue in this release, please see the
release notes that come with the download, or have a look at the OpenCms
homepage at http://www.opencms.org.

Any help in developing the OpenCms 6.0 "final" version is greatly
appreciated. If you want to contribute, please contact me directly, or send
a mail to this mailing list.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior