[opencms-dev] RC1 does not install on postgres?

Chris Gamble Chris.Gamble at cpbinc.com
Thu May 26 17:29:54 CEST 2005

It required new tricks, but I have it running on postgres 7.4. I had to make sure that I let the system create the user and database ( and they could not previously exist ). I also had to make sure that I created the "postgres" database because it connects to the users database when starting up. Other than that, the install ran. I still get an occasional error "index out of parameter range", but i havent seen anything that works differenly than it does on my test mysql db.