[opencms-dev] Issue publishing pdfs

Chris Gamble Chris.Gamble at cpbinc.com
Thu May 26 18:09:27 CEST 2005

We have about 14mb of pdfs for our site. When I try to upload, i get frequent null value errors and have to start the process over -- one file at a time. When I attempt to publish, It fails at several points. THe error I found in the log file is:

Caused by: org.opencms.file.CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException: Unable to read file with structure ID "259daa70-cdfd-11d9-a824-00304841646f"

For now, I will just push the pdfs to a non-cms directory, though I do wonder if anyone has run into this problem before.

Thanks,