[opencms] Re: [opencms-dev] can opencms store pictures in diff sizes

Daniel Wiesner daniel.wiesner at av-studio.de
Fri May 27 10:48:16 CEST 2005

Stephan,

ok it works for pages. But I have I xml-content page using
<cms:contentload ... it doesn't

Unfortunatly xml-content handles links and images in a different way to
normal pages. In pages exists a section links wich is used for rendering
in the rfs.

     <links>
        <link name="link0" type="IMG" internal="true">

<target><![CDATA[/sites/sita/files/images_alt/02_gh_gesch_bq.jpg]]></target>
          <query><![CDATA[width=100]]></query>
        </link>
      </links>

I beleeve in xml-content links and images  are just Strings containing
the vfs path.

Daniel

Stephan Hartmann schrieb:

> Hi Daniel,
>
> static export should work by default. Just make sure that the export
> property is true or empty and not overwritten by a parent folder.
>
> Regards,
> Stephan
>

> Daniel Wiesner schrieb:
>
>> Stephan,
>>
>> caching works fine.  I'm going to use your module in a life site
>> (launch is monday).
>>
>> Is there also a way to export the scaled images like jsp with params?
>>
>> images/logo.gif?width=150 =>
>> /export/site/siteA/images/logo.gif_53917214.gif
>>
>> regards
>> Daniel
>>
>> Stephan Hartmann schrieb:
>>
>>> Hi Daniel,
>>>
>>> i have put an updated version on
>>> http://www.metamesh.de/opencms/opencmsmodules/imageops/index.html
>>>
>>> it should support now caching in the flex cache. Don't forget to set
>>> the cache property for params on the image files. You can see the
>>> cached variants under flex administration if you are in the online
>>> project.
>>> Also keep in mind that the export property for image files defaults
>>> to true.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Stephan

AV-Studio Kommunikationsmedien GmbH Halle
Kurallee 13, D-06114 Halle (Saale)

Fon: +49 (0345) 20 999 -0 * Fax: +49 (0345) 20 999 -20
email: office at av-studio.de * http://www.av-studio.de