[opencms-dev] Workflow implementation

roni varghese roni_varghese at yahoo.com
Fri May 27 15:58:06 CEST 2005

Hi All,

Have scavenged through the entire OpenCms mailing list and repository and found that to implement workflow we have to use the extensive API available for Opencms.

Has someone implemented the workflow, wherein a user updates/adds some content and a workflow is triggered to the editors/publishers, editors/publishers can publish the content or send it back to the user and a workflow again gets triggered and the workflow is considered over when the resource gets published?

Any help is welcome! I find myself totally lost on workflow aspect.

Thanks and regards,

Roni