[opencms-dev] opencms and ms-sql server 2000

Salvatore Sciacco sciacco at gmail.com
Mon May 30 14:34:17 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'd like to use opencms with ms-sql server. There is anybody there
which can share his experience (positive or negative) with that DB?

Also it seems that the script to create tables in the generic
directory is broken (ie in the CMS_BACKUP_PROJECTS table there is a
primary key constraint that use the column VERSION_ID which isn't
defined in the table), and it use  ORACLE data type, not so "generic"
.

I'm using the version 6.0beta3 (anyway I'm downloading the RC1 just now)

Thank you in advance for your help.

Bye

Salvatore